Sunday, September 2, 2012

BlackBerry Bold 9780 - White (Unlocked) Smartphone *

*** UK BUYERS ONLY *** BLACKBERRY BOLD WHITE 9780 ONLY REASON FOR SALE THIS WAS GIVING TO ME AS A GIFT HOWEVER I HAVE A I- PHONE THAT I CANT PART WITH. Condition: Brand New ****The box is opened to check the item works**** What is included? · BlackBerry 9780 – White (Unlocked) · Charger · Battery · User Guide · Headset * Mobile is new and comes with original box & all accessories. Technical Details · Fast, rich web browsing with BlackBerry 6 · 5 MP camera, flash, continuous auto focus, image stabilisation, 2X digital zoom, video recording · Perfected BlackBerry keyboard · Like my a galaxy s3 , this iPad came from Carphone warehouse on a contract, but is locked to the 3 network. The price is negotiatable, and I can only post and am not open for collection. I am happy to add you on Facebook or anything like that, and send ID to you for security for you too :) Just let me know! Thanks guys :-) Completely new HTC one X, sim free, opened just for check, bought it a few days ago from Carphone with original white case Only Face to Face deal and Cash in Hand central

0 comments:

Post a Comment