Sunday, September 9, 2012

BT home phone and hub ?

BT total phone and wireless set Clearing out all my stuff Call me or mail me if interested Thanks ven 07975758094 LOOKING FOR A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (SIII) ID PREFER IF IT WAS IN PEBBLE BLUE BUT I DONT MIND I WANT A BOX WITH IT ETC OFFER ME YOUR PRICES E-mail me, fast replies THANKS! Selling my phone as ive perchased an iphone. Open to all networks, just 3 months old in excellent condition with accessories. Android smartphone. Selling due to getting a work mobile. Very good phone in great condition. Apps for everything. If you would like pics or to make an offer please text me on 07568563666 i have a curve 9360 i black still got box for it want a different blackberry from the old curve to bold. get intouch 07720660767

0 comments:

Post a Comment