Monday, September 10, 2012

BT AC4600 Conference phone £25 +

BT AC4600 Conference phone 25 BT AC4600 Conference Phone has three powerful microphones and digitally tuned speaker provide full 360 degree coverage for offices and small meeting rooms. The BT AC4600 Conference technology enables up to ten people in one location to participate in a high quality, full duplex audio conference These are brand new Prada unisex glasses for men and women with Prada box case I had these has a present I’m happy using my old one these are worth 95.00 no time waste please serious buyers only call 07760382430 Im selling a blackberry 8520 white condition is good beside one one crack on the top left of phone. the phone is working great no problems.i will sell it with just the charger. Collection only.Please call me for any more information. Upgraded my phone 4 to the 4s but Ive decided to keep my i phone 4 and sell this one instead. Sealed, brand new and ready to go on the vodafone network. Its 16gb and in white. Wanting 340 . 12 Months manufactures warranty as its brand new. Can of course be unlocked by the new owner. Hi i am selling a handy cam Sony Camcorder video camera its fully working and its great it has no scratch is well. Its with original charger, av cable, remote, DVD, For more information call me now on 07415164849 Happy buyers Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment