Saturday, September 8, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 White ?

Excellent Condition, was used by my father and had a case on it at all times and screen protector etc, so no damage or scuffs etc, Bought on T-Mobile, can easily be unlocked to other networks. Reason for sale: Bought a new phone Comes boxed with all accessories including headphones. A quick sale to cover the costs of the new phone, Please contact me by text or call or email Hi All, Just took a new three mobile contract, already posses a fancy phone hence, selling my I PHONE 4S BLACK. The phone is obviously locked on 3 network is the reason for such a bargain price. The box is sealed and brand new. Want a quick sale. People who are genuinely interested please call on : 07412019099 / 07424302577. Regards, Rahul I am selling 13 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb 9 white 4 black I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything else then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you APPLE IPHONE 4S IMMACULATE CONDITION, WITH BOX. 16GB BLACK . WORKS AND LOOKS GOOD AS NEW. 300 QUICK SALE. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY CALL ME ON 07949296194. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A BUNCH OF TEXTS OR EMAILS. htc desire hd, in full working order and in mint condition with the original box, charger, full instructions and cables, every thing that come with the phone when i bought it, plus a great case for the phone....the reason im selling./..id like to buy a new phone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment