Monday, September 10, 2012

Blackberry bold 9900 faulty sim reader !

White blackberry touch 9900 bold 4 weeks old in mint condition has box and all accessories and is unlocked to any network. Only thing is faulty sim card reader i took it yo my local phone shop they said they could fix it no problem for 20 . I recently got given a samsung phone off of a family member so havent the need for the phone! I bought the phone only 4 weeks ago for 549 . Will post if paid via paypal . Inbox me any questions unlocked iphone 4s rare to come across phone and usb ONLY 350 ovno phone or txt only on 07857521188 HELLO I HAVE APPLE IPHONE 4S ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE I HAVE 2-3 IN STOCK BLACK AND WHITE AVAILABLE THESE ARE IN GOOD CONDITION 8/10 APPROX THESE ARE STILL UNDER APPLE WARRANTY. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION - 07572381730 PLEASE NOTE WILL BE SOLD FROM HOME ADDRESS FOR PEACE OF MIND. I WILL PROVIDE A FULL HAND WRITTEN RECEIPT. Here i have my upgrade from the carphone warehouse, its the latest iphone4s thats still sealed in the wrapper so is unopened. Its the 16GB in black and is 1 of the best phones i have used as i have the iphone4. This is for sale at 360 NO OFFERS, can be collected from my house to ensure a smooth and hassel free sale. I have no phone insurance so it will not be cancelled in 3 months time so be assured this is a genuine sale. Please call 07809 627560 if your interested. APPLE IPHONE FACTORY UNLOCKED COMES WITH FOLLOWING -Silicon Case -Hands Free -Screen Protector -Charger, Please note phone will have little Signs of wear The Power Buttons needs to be Pressed hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment