Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Iphone 4 16gb white on Orange Perfect Boxed ready to go ?

I am about to upgrade so its time to sell my much loved IPhone 4 It has always been covered and not a mark on it, I have always charged it properly and the battery lasts like the first day i got it!! It is fully boxed with headphones, plug, stickers etc... although the usb wire is not original as i took it away with me for a weekend and lost it :( But all in all its in superb condition. 240 OVNO Can Deliver within reason. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK Hello, My wife wants to sell her iPhone 3GS, she has had it two years and is fully unlocked to all networks. It is black and is in great condition as it has been in a protective case all the time she has had it. We have the cable, the box and will also throw in the protective case (pink/purple semi-transparent gel case). If you are interested please get in touch. Scott Looking for a blackberry8520, 9700 , 9300Curve in good working condition price range 40 to 50 for sale in the Milton Keynes, Dunstable Luton, Bedford Northampton areas text me if you are selling the phone, can collect and pay cash. Feel free to call me if I don’t answer leave me a voicemail and I will get back to you ASAP Tel 07949998348 Thanks, Hi im selling my blackberry 9320 just opened the box to check the phone, No marks scratches etc, Its new got the Recipt and Top up as well that came with it. My 9320 is: Boxed Unlocked New Comes with recipt Top up Text me on 07523216328 Thanks :) black iphone 4S 16gb on vodafone. mint condition and fully boxed. got warranty to june 2013 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment