Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Apple iPhone 4s 16gb. *BLACK & Unlocked* Mint Condition +

I am selling my iPhone 4s 16gb. It comes with the box and all instruction manuals, leads and accessories are UNTOUCHED. Box is virtually brand new. The phone itself has no scratches and is in pristine condition. It has a screen protector on it and a vapor pro case which I can include. The phone is also UNLOCKED and will support any network whether it be in the UK or worldwide. Warrenty will not expire until December 22, 2012. This is guaranteed. Please if interested cash on collection at home only. This is due to time wasters and scammers. My number is up if you would like to discuss further details. I can assure you that everything is as described and you will be happy with the product. THANKS FOR LOOKING! ****************** If also interested I have the same model for sale in white (boxed etc in the same conditio here i have to broken 3gs NONE R BLOCKED THATS FOR CERTAIN both was mine and my girlfriend dropped 1 and it fell apart screen has little crack and the other wont turn oone do turn on maybe can be fixed or screens used or parts etc, i heard cummon problem after non use is the battery.maybe not sure not needed as got upgrades let me kno thanks 07909744330 thanks Sony Xperia U, never used and still in the box . I am selling this phone because my phone network sent it to me as an upgrade, but I am happy with my existing phone, so I have no need to keep it. Information about this phone from the website www.three.co.uk: &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment