Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blackberry 9320 as new used for a week until upgrade !

brought it as a temp phone until my upgrade came, so now selling it cheaper than used on ebay. mint conditioo one has the bb pin box wires and battery. phone case also NO EMAIL OR SILLY OFFERS JUST PHONE OR TEXT ME -07952963706- I HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW IPHONE 4 BLACK I THINK IS ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE BUT I AM NOT SURE AS ITS BRAND NEW AND I HAVENT ENEV OPENED THE SEAL SO I DONT KNOW WHETHER IT WORKS ON T-MOBILE OR NOT........ BUT I KNOW ITS ON ORANGEPLEASE CALL OR TEXT ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY.... PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ANY MORE ENQUIRYS 07951787465 New and effective fast blackberry unlock service Cheapest blackberry unlock service around Most unlocks completed within 5 minutes of waiting 100% safe Nearly all blackberry models supported Will pay good price.. iPhone 4s only.. Ring me or txt me.. Will pick up straightaway Ring on 07725258790 iPhone 4s white 16gb excellent condition Boxed with all accessories which are brand new and unused Works on Vodafone Free local delivery call or text on 07505487134

0 comments:

Post a Comment