Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Iphone 4s 16gb Black BRAND NEW IN BOX *

T Mobile / Orange network brand new in box complete with all accessories & manuals. Due to time wasters buyer must collect from Bromley or Petts Wood in Kent. 350 final price I am selling my blackberry 8520 it is unlocked and in very good condition the only problem is " U " key is slanted but not by much and does not affect the typing at all PICK UP ONLY SCAMMERS VIA EMAIL WILL BE REPORTED. NO Timewasters Phone is in as new condition.screen has always had screen protector on it so immaculate.white colour.comes boxed.was on voda.quick sale.no offers. Contact me on 07838917054 Reply to this ad This a brand new iphone 4s 32gb latest model. unwanted upgrade. only been opened to check the phone and accessories are all there, still has phone protection cover and all accessories sealed inside If interested send me a txt please. 07794950678 Apple iphone 4 Black. 16GB. (Orange) I have owned since new. Has had a bumper protector and a clear film screen protector since new. Charger but no earphones Selling so I can upgrade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment