Tuesday, September 11, 2012

T-mobile/orange vivacity +

Hi there im selling my vivacity! Its the same size as an iphone4 does everything an iphone does but isnt as dear. Its a week old and in perfect condition. Comes with everthing including the box im selling this as i got it as a gift last week but already had a good/new phone. Its pick up unless its locally around east kilbride area. bought for 70 but selling for 60 as its brand new. Apple I Phone 3GS 8GB On 02 And GiffGaff Black Colour Phone Only Due I need Charger For My Other Phone Good Conditon Quick Sale No Offers Hi here i have my iphone 4s 16 gb in good conditioormal scratches and screen is scratch less. Still in apple warranty. Phone comes with 1.Box 2.Charger 3. USB lead 4.Booklet its on t-mobile. any question ask freely. Thanks for viewing . Beats By Dr Dre Tours *Limited Edition Colour* *PURPLE* *LIMITED STOCK* These headphones are VERY Cheap! Only 5.00! These come in a designer Beats By Dr Dre Bag. *Collection ONLY* Im based in blackburn. Text me for more info: 07508105455 Thanks I HAVE A 4 WEEK OLD BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN USED ON TMOBILE SO NOT SURE IF UNLOCKED. HAS A SLIGHT SCUFF TO TOP CORNER. SELLING DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ON WITH. I AM OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. NO TIMEWASERS PLEASE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment