Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blackberry bold 9790 in black +

For sale is my blackberry bold 9790 its touch screen and keypad, has a 5mp camera in full working order no faults only selling due to upgraded to iphone 4s BRAND NEW BOXED APPLE IPHONE 4S IN BLACK 16GB ON VODAFONE NETWORK REQUEST FOR UNLOCKING HAS BEEN SENT COMES WITH 12 MONTHS APPLE WARRANTY ONLY OPENED TO CHECK ITEMS...BRAND NEW ITEM CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME 07402 310 303 CASH ON COLLECTION MANCHESTER PX SWAPS WELCOME JUST TEXT ME 350 CASH ON COLLECTION NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE Samsung galaxy s2, black sim free , excellent condition, for sale 150 or open to offers offer. looking for quick sale. just message me or ring me on 07561177173 super condition ACE kept in a cover for its lifetime wifi works perfectly phone is so handy only selling as fancy a change never gave any trouble over the last year since I bought it iPhone 4 16gb on O2 network and giffgaff in pretty good condition and comes with the box,charger,USB cable and headphones. The phone has carbon fibre covering on it however phone is still in good condition and in full working order Must go ASAP I either want 240 cash or can do swaps...Let me no what you have...07900334459 call or text me for more info Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment