Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BRAND NEW Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White OFFICALLY UNLOCKED quick sale !

Hi guys, I have got my brand new iPhone 4S 16GB in white for sale. I have received the phone from my insurance as a replacement to my lost handset. I have opened the box purely to unlock the phone so that it can be used on ANY GSM network in the world - I paid 15 to Three Mobile for the service. As shown on photos, charger and lead and headphones are included along with the iPhone. NO TIME WASTERS - QUICK SALE. Call me or text me on 07512803425. Thank you iPhone 4S 64gb White Unlocked - New Condition Still under warranty Fully boxed with all accessories and manuals. In absolutely mint condition. Recently replaced by Apple around a month or so ago.. The phone is in absolutely mint condition without a single scratch. I have had a front and back screen protector on it since I got it and a cover on it. Have recently upgraded so am selling this. Please note I will not include the headphones for hygiene reasons. Any questions please ask. 450 ONO Contact Nazia on 07514567642 Blackberry curve 8520 spares and repairs broken. On but track pad not working and something wrong with circuit board. Needs to go today 07774710073 for sale white samsing galaxy s3 only a few days old. unlocked to any network, comes with protective case and an extra 8gb sd card. this is the 16gb version s3. selling just phone, no box or accessories. Apple iPhone 3G 8 Gb unlocked and fully boxed with official Apple accessories including: Mains UK charger;

0 comments:

Post a Comment