Saturday, September 8, 2012

Red Iphone 4 - 16GB on Orange/T-Mobile Network *

I am selling this red iphone 4, 16GB on the Orange/T-Mobile network. I had this red conversion done by IphoneColours and the front and back are still in perfect condition but the bezel has a couple of marks around it which you dont see with the bumper case which I will include for you. It is 100% fully working the only thing I can think that is wrong with it is that the home button is a bit hard to push in compared to most iphones but it works fine and I have restored it to factory settings all ready for its new owner. I want 240 posted for it. Email or Text me for more info! NOKIA X-7 UNLOCKED GREY IN MINT CONDITION FULLY WORKING SIM FREE AND WITH CHArGER will also swap for an iphone 3gs call me for more info 150 ono New Genuine BlackBerry PlayBook Faux Leather Convertible Case, exactly like the photos. Brought it from Play.com for 30 quid. Never got round to using it because I returned my playbook. http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/20065515/871007367/BlackBerry-PlayBook-Faux-Leather-Convertible-Case/ListingDetails.html BUY IT NOW for 20!! TRUE BARGAIN Retails for much more!! Ive 10 mobiles for sale the lot for 30 quid the phones i have are SIEMENS A60 FULLY WORKIN NEEDS CHARGER NOKIA 6021 NO BATTERY BUT WILL WORK SAGEM MY-Z-55 NEC CAMERA PHONE WHAT NEEDS A BATTERY NOKIA 1208 NEEDS A BATTERY BUT DOES DEFO WORK NOKIA 2610 NEEDS A BATTERY FOR IT TO WORK SAMSUNG d600 NEEDS A BATTERY FOR IT TO WORK SONY WITH A CRACKD SCREEN SAMSUNG CAMERA PHONE NEEDS A BATTERY BUT DOES WORK SIEMENS MC60 WITH CRACKD SCREEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment