Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I phone 2G any sim and jail broken ?

This is my iPhone 2g. I am selling it due to now having an iPhone 4. This phone is in good working order. It is open to any network and is jail broken. Unfortunately it has no box or charger as I needed the charger for my new phone. This is an ad for the sale of a Brand New Apple iPhone 4 16gb in Black. The box is unopened, the phone or accessories never taken out. It is perfect and new and UK spec and came on Vodafone - not sure about unlocking etc. No timewasters, if you have cash waiting, I will meet today, i have for sale a very good condition iphone4s black on the 3 network in full working order please contact me on 07414567476 if you are interested ps pics can be provided Unlocked sony ericsson k810i in black (Used) Good condition (only some scratches at the back) 3.2 mega pixel phone camera phone and charger (EU version) pick up only unlocked to all networks wifi very good condition with mains charger i want aokia X2 or something with buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment