Saturday, July 28, 2012

SIM-FREE HP iPaq Voice Messenger Windows Mobile Smartphone ?

sim-free HP IPAQ VOICE MESSENGER Windows Mobile Smartphone very good conditions with box and accessories. key features: Windows Mobile Smartphone system, gps, Google maps, wifi, Bluetooth, Microsoft exchange push mail, 3.2 auto focus camara local collection HI I AM SELLING MY BRAND NEW DELL STREAK MINI 5 ON 02 NETWORK IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO SCRATCHES AS IT IS BRAND NEW.I HAVE PHONE ,BOX,CHARGER FOR IT AND RECEIPT 150 ONO PLEASE CALL AFTER 1PM OR LEAVE A TEXT AS I WILL BE AT WORK 07507661786 THANK YOU THIS PHONE ONLY HAS A FEW LITTLE MARKS THAT ARE HARDLY NOTICBLE, THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES ON THE SCREEN IT COMES WITH CHARGER, HEADPHONES, AND ALSO A MEMORY CARD ,THE PHONE IS IN RED AND BLACK.!!! PLEASE REPLY TO ME BY EMAIL IF INTRESTED I WILL REPLY STRAIGHTY AWAY!!! Here is a used but new blackberry curve 9300 with all accessories, box, manuals and a 8GB memory card. Phone is in exellent condition and I am selling as I now have an iphone. No cosmetic or internal damage and it also has the new bb operating system. I am selling at this price because of the great condition and everything that comes with it. Absolute bargain Offers may be accepted. I HAVE A BRAND NEW IN BOX BLACK IPHONE 4S 64GB THIS IS THE BEST IPHONE 4S YOU CAN GET WITH 64GB MEMORY! ON UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORK WORTH OVER 699 FROM APPLE STORE.. NOT OPENED STILL IN C

0 comments:

Post a Comment