Friday, July 27, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New sealed -

brand new sealed and untouched. Unwanted gift so trying to get my money back available in blue or white Im looking for swap Iphone for my HTC wildfire S (white n one n half months old) and PS3 with 5 games Saint Row 3 GT5 Fifa 12 GTA 4 GTA 4 liberty City (lost damned and gay tony) PM me or text me 07763663885 EXCELLENT CONDITION FULLY BOXED WITH ALL GENUINE ITEMS ORANGE/TMOBILE CAN BE SEEN FULLY WORKING THANKS HI I AM SELLING MY I PHONE 3GS 16G BLACK ON 02 NETWORK IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO SCRATCHES.I HAVE PHONE BOX CHARGER FOR IT 140 ONO PLEASE CALL AFTER 1PM OR LEAVE A TEXT AS I WILL BE AT WORK 07507661786 THANK YOU hi im looking for a scooter or moped for a run around ill swap a SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 OR PS3 SLIM 250GB ILL SWAP BOTH IF THE OFFER IS GOOD ps3 slimline comes with hdmi cable wireless controller wireless key pad to fit on the controller to makes typing faster games are need for speed the run call of duty modern warfare 3 saint raw the third medal of honer airborne prince or persia gran turismo 5 pdc world champion darts sonic devil may cry 4 also have the

0 comments:

Post a Comment