Sunday, July 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 (MINT CONDITION)- WOULD SWAP FOR AN IPHONE 4 -

-- Samsung Galaxy S2 -- This mobile phone is locked to T-Mobile. It is in perfect condition with a screen protector. WOULD SWAP FOR AN IPHONE 4. I am only selling this phone to get an iphone because I have recently bought a mac book pro...this phone is amazing and I love it, but sadly it does not get on with my mac. Comes with box and all leads. Thanks, Ben. Second hand Apple iphone 3G 8GB factory unlocked in black, comes in generic black box with charger and USB cable. Some scuffings/scratches but otherwsie in great condition. Fully working and unlocked to any SIM network. Fantastic bargain price! For Sale is a Joblot of Beats by Dr.Dre Alimunium Iphone 4/4S Covers. In Total 73pcs consisting of two types: 1. Lady Gaga By Dr.Dre Case 2. Beats by Dr.Dre Cases Joblot, so grab a bargain all you individuals runing online businesses. This is excess stock I no longer need. Open to offers so, If interested, I will give you the exact quantity, colours in box and type of each case. Email or contact me on: 07972376844 Thank you for your interest 100 PU leather pouches which fit Iphone 4 and 4s. These pouches come with a pull tab on the back which makes it far easier to take the phone out. Each and every pouch comes in a small plastic bag. There are 100 currently available if you require more I can order more in for you, if you require less please contact me to make a deal. This is a great offer and I will accept offers around 150. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment