Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Phone - In Amazing Condition - Comes With Box And Charger ?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobile Phone - In Amazing Condition - 340 NO OFFERS! Comes with box and charger and also comes with a blue silicon case and has had screen protector on from day 1 . In amazing Condition Will sell for 340 and no offers please! Brand New Bright Orange Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod charger! This is the travel / smaller and newer version. So grab yourself a bargain! Compatible with iPod / iPhone / etc (Not sure if it is compatible with 2G iPhone) Postage will be 1.40 pls pls no time wasters and no with held numbers ,,, swaps welcome with iphones and blackberry only and cash my way its in amazing condition Apple iPhone 4S Size - 16GB Colour - Black Excellent Condition, With Box. 7 Months old In shop worth 500 - But will be wanting 275 ono Samsung Galaxy S3 280 North London, London SaveSavedGet email alertsShareReportsteven on 07773159271 Here for sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 Brand New Condition, No box Unlocked to all networks with charger. DONT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE IS A CON ARTIST, HE SOLD ME A PHONE, AND THEN BLOCKED IT....... AND NOW HE IS SELLING ANOTHER SAMSUNG S3..........I ASKED HIM, CAN I COLLECT FROM YOUR HOME, HE SAID NO, I DONT WANT NO TROUBLE,........... I ASKED FOR A PHOTO I.D.............HE THEN GOES I DONT HAVE ANY... I STILL TOOK THE CHANCE.... BAD LUCK I GUESS....

0 comments:

Post a Comment