Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mint Condition I Phone 3GS 16GIG WHITE 125£ Price can be negotiable ?

Boxed up with all accessories Mint condition Locked on T MOBILE Jail Broken Price can be negotiable Call / Whats App OR Text ON 07949787452 in excellent condition and perfect working order with box and accessories included NO time wasters please Please dont contact me for last price I can jailbreak and install Europe Satnav if requested BRAND NEW IPHONE 3GS 8GB BLACK.JUST OPENED TO TRY AND TEXT BUT I CANT USE IT.SO NEVER BEEEN USED.EVERYTHING COMPLETE WITH IT .PLEASE TEXT ME AS CANT GET INTO EMAILS AT MOMENT THANKYOU... 07593204335.PICK UP ONLY. Factory unlocked. Fully boxed comes with a charger, headphones and instruction Everything working perfectly, Good condition always had back and front covers, it is my girlfriends phone so well looked after. Selling cause i got her iphone 4s as a present. Please no messages, if you are interested call me please. No bargain shud collect in person Strictly no timewasters withheld numbers will not be answered call me on 07466665550 (Lyca) 07572626326 (T Mobile)

0 comments:

Post a Comment