Thursday, July 26, 2012

Black Blackberry 9900 For Sale On Vodafone .

I am looking for 150 pound and another phone so tell me what fone you would give me thanks my fone is only 5weeks old in good working order and fully boxed with everything. email me or give me a text thanks hi folks, this phone is brand new. even box is not open yet. (note) this is a genuine sale for your peace of mind this iphone4s white comes with apple store pay as you go receipt unlike the rest of the people on gumtree. or if you are really interested i can go with you to apple store and can swap with other iphone4s white 16gb. Iphone 3gs for sale, comes with box, charger, on O2 network. All in excellent condition. phone has been well looked after I have a new phone so this is no longer needed. phone sold for 130 pounds interested call me on 07850080528 I am in Thornton Heath iv got a white 16gb samsung galaxy s2 in white on tmobile looking to swap for a white iphone 4. samsung comes with box charger wverything couple cases in excellent condition this is my daily use phone few scratch on back but they r not major for phone works it ll come with full box etc..i upgrade new htc one x .. coz of that i dont need this anymore.. maybe swap with another htc xl or se

0 comments:

Post a Comment