Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Samsung galaxy young` *

samsung galaxy y come with charger and usb lead on all networks - orange t-mobile 02 virgin -ect - its silver and black its in good condition pick up only cask in hand android 3g HI I AM SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXSY S2 WHICH I GOT FROM T MOBILE LAST MONTH AS AN UPGRADE. THE PHONE IS IN NEW CONDITION AND I AM ONLY SELLING IT AS THIS IS MY FIRST SMARTPHONE AND I FIND THEM TOO DIFFICULT TO USE. THE PHONE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NOT EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH I WILL GO BACK TO USING MY OLD NOKIA 6300 WHICH IS NOT TOUCHSCREEN THANK GOD. THE PHONE COMES WITH THE BOX, CAR CHARGER, LEATHER CASE, SCREEN PROTECTOR, USB CHARGER AND INSTRUCTION MANUALS. I ALSO HAVE THE RECEIPT FROM T MOBILE WHICH SHOWS IT IS ONLY A MONTH OLD. 230 ONO Replacement handset from apple 1 week ago so brand new. Takes any network micro sim. Comes boxed with all accessories never opened or used. Also have pack of screen protectors 4 back cases one leather pouch and desktop charger. Phone is payg so not tied to any contract and was bought originally from apple store. Looking to swap for white samsung galaxy s3 on vodafone or unlocked May sell for 320 ovno Thanks Txt 07788212414 HI EVERY ONE I HAVE A SILVER IPOD NANO 3rd GENERATION IM SELLING IT FOR 60 ONO OR MGT SWAP FOR SOMETHING WAT U GOT CONTACT SEAN ON 07709736395 FOR PICS OR INFO Hi all, I would like to swap my Iphone 3gs for the following: Iphone 4 plus cash nokia lumia710

0 comments:

Post a Comment