Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HTC ONE X Boxed 4months old mint cond .

I am selling HTC ONE X fully boxed with beats audio headphones In mint condition its only 4months old Its still under warranty and i have the paper work and relevant warranty stickers if you need to claim with the box no time wasters please The camera on this phone is the main feature along with android 4 operating system it feels better and works better than the I phone 4s HD screen and HD recording i have for sale my brand new iphone 4 ,8 gb,o2 network whith charger and data cable.pay on colection only.delivery at home in london.thanks.phone only,no email.thanks. hi guys selling my bb 9780 in clack which is unlocked to all networks comes with phone n a charger for more information please call me on 07805015030 thanks Thanks for looking at my ad. I have a number of iPhone 4 cases for sale, different colours. This ad is for the Baby Pink ones pictured. I have a few available I supply each case with a FREE screen protector as well and postage and packaging is included in the price which will be sent by Royal Mail Thanks for looking. Blackberry Torch 9800, boxed, complete with charger. In very good condition has some scratches which can be seen in the picture. Collection from Canley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment