Saturday, July 28, 2012

Iphone 4s for sale - price negotiable !

Great condition iphone 4s white 16gb comes with original packaging and accessorys apart from earphone locked on vodafone, has a bit of crack screen at bottom get at me asap text me on 07747689860 Literally a brand new handset. Still got original stickers on the screen and back not a mark on it guaranteed not to get blocked. All accessories but no box. Please no offers. This is my last price. No swaps iv got a nokia lumia complete wd box and evrythng on it...phone is in mint condition as i ave it on a case, no scratches or anythn on it. im on o2 but d phone is unlocked so it wud take any sim card no problem. If interested txt me or call me 07851159010 look for angelo. Good condition slight crack about 3mm long near charger area I phone 3gs 16gb White O2 network Boxed with charger and manual Brand New Blackberry Bold 9900. Fully working and functioning order. Just out of factory. Comes with all its original components, Charger, Data Cable, Blackberry Leather case & Documentation. Dont be shy to contact me or ask me any questions - mobile (07539080100) or by Email (Leon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment