Sunday, July 29, 2012

IPhone 4/4S WANTED ALL NO SERVICE/WORKING ABROAD !

I am buying all no service/working abroad onli phones iPhone 4 and 4s and also the samsung Galaxy s3. I will cum to pick up the phone and pay cash on the spot Please call or text with the make of your phone the model the gig and the network the phone is hi I have a brand new samsung galaxy s3, white colour, sim free, 16gb, it comes with charger, usb cable, handbook, headset, but NO BOX. This phone is in excellent condition, cause never been used. You can take it for 370 pounds, and cash on collection only in Newark. Text me on 07550321494 The latest model Iphone 4s 16gb white for sale. Brand New and Sealed, Boxed.. if you interested please do me call on 07947449624 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE Apple iPhone 4S 16G White Vodafone network Only 3 Weeks Old All like new Box contents still unused (new) York collection Text on O74O22O4411 Sony Ericsson Xperia Play used for sale got a charger only .....a nice mobile phone as well as a game to use when get bored......anyone interested contact me...no time wasters and no offers plz......call me any time between 11 AM to 8 PM......thnx...07504241832

0 comments:

Post a Comment