Monday, August 27, 2012

Selling my samsung s3 upgrade ?

hi im selling my brand new upgrade its way to big for me lol... iive used it once to be honest i turned it on and just didnt like it... i reset it back to the factory settings so im selling as brand new... ill answer your questions before you ask :p no its not blocked i had it unlocked for more interest...so it wont get blocked its not stolen its my genuine upgrade... no i wont deliver no i wont take any less dont be cheeky! lol... its brand new :) this is the lowest i will go i hope to sell as soon as possible in all honesty i just need the money so it will serve you better than me... thank you all for your interest I have for sale is a apple iphone 4 16gb version this is a brand new replacement from apple got it last week. I have checked and it works on my O2 network and also on virgin mobile and Tesco network so I think its unlocked its boxed with power adapter and sync and charge cable all paperwork included there is screen protector on the screen since new so screen has no scratches the phone has no marks or dents. I will also include my rubber case. im looking for 270 ono HTC One S - 16 GB - Gray (on 3 only) Smartphone NO PAYPAL SCAMS PLEASE Detailed item information Product Information Powered by a 1.5 GHz processor, the HTC One S smartphone makes multitasking a breeze. This Android mobile runs on the Android 4.0 OS that supports a wide range of applications. Thanks to the 4.3-inch capacitive, multi-touch screen of this HTC smartphone, you can easily navigate your way through its highly versatile options or enjoy your fav

0 comments:

Post a Comment