Friday, August 31, 2012

IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE MINT CONDITION TMOBILE BUT FAULTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

I HAVE FOR SALE A IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE ITS MINT CONDION NO MAJOR MARKS I BOUGHT IT NEW ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO FROM EBAY BUT IT HAS NOW STOPED WORKING IT SAYS NO SERVICE I JUST WANT TO SELL IT N GET SOME OF MY MONEY BCK TO BUY ANOTHER ONE IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL THANX I am looking to swap or sell my iPhone 16 fb good condition will sell for no less that 250 told the phones worth 290 because of condition text me me 07594494482 w.h.y.g 260 Ono Iphone 4 Black, In full Working Order, On 3 Network. Available Now No Timewasters. Collection from Wembley Area from the house no gimmicks / scammers genuine sale 07838887732 Hello, I have a brand new Blckberry Bold 9780 in black. This was bought from carphonewarehouse so is unlocked to any network and there are no network logos on the handset either. Boxed with all accessories including the leather case. Selling as my partner bought me an iPhone 4S for my birthday (yesterday). This phone is immaculate so no silly offers! 079 253 599 01 SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 Three Layer protect –Screen protector protected by another layer of plastic on top & bottom of the screen protector to prevent scratching before installation. Protects against scratches & abrasions Virtually invisible & 100% clear. Custom fit for your phone. Resistant to finger & grease marks. Waterproof & easily cleaned. UV protection Easy application &

0 comments:

Post a Comment