Sunday, August 26, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 hairline crack ?

I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IN WHITE UNLOCKED FOR USE ON ALL NETWORKS. FULLY BOXED WITH ACCESSORIES HAS HAIRLINE CRACK ON SCREEN BUT DOES NOT AFFECT THE PHONE IN ANY WAY CALL PETER Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 Apple iPhone 4 16GB White on vodafone Network this is my unwanted upgrade so selling its been opened to take pictures but its brand new never been used as the plastic sticker are still on which shows it a new iphone, accessories are sealed. any questions please contact me on my number. cash on collection quick sale thanks Sealed with original protectors on the screen Comes with box and all accessories including an extra pair of screen protectors. No time wasters No offers Cash on collection or advanced payment and once the payment is clear you will get your item I have a black I Phone 4 for sale or would swap for iphone 3 and 200 cash. It has a small crack on top of the screen that doesnt stop the phone from working. It has just had a new back cover put on last week. Comes with phone charger although no box. Pics to follow

0 comments:

Post a Comment