Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S - 16 GB - Black Orange/Tmobile BRAND NEW SEALED! £350 ?

iPhone 4S in black, brand new boxed sealed. Stricly no offers - bargain at this price. Cheapest on gumtree - genuine sale Collection from Hertfordshire, call me on 07595351193 for more info. 350 Thanks A new condition apple iPhone 4s in white.its sim free and comes with box Internet lead charger and sim release pin.Had screen saver and cover on from new so blemish free. i am swapping my brand new blackberry curve 8520 for blackberry curve 8900 the one with the ball cursor !! my blackberry is 1 week old and unlocked to any network !! text me offers or ring me here iam sellin my nokia lumia 710 its 2weeks old unfortunately i dropped it on the floor after that u cant see anything on screen it switch on but no screen. i bought anther new phone so i need to get rid of it . bought it from carphone warehouse for 170.it include everything ,box,charger,extra back cover (blue) n etc . any questions please ask me and i will do my best to answer them thanks for looking... you can text me on :07894202519 thankyou Hi i have an iphone 4 9 months old for sale,completely unlocked to all networks and only has minor scuffs,nothing serious and its a ver gd phone :) would gladly swap for a blackberry 9900 in good condition if any1 fancys?? call 07762094128 or text me

0 comments:

Post a Comment