Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 silver mint condition +

hi i have a blackberry curve 9300 for sale the housing has been changed so it looks fresh and the only abit of an on the trackpad but other than that everthing is ok i couldnt post a picture however if you email me i will be able to message you it thanks for looking Hi I am selling IPhone 4S 16GB Black Unlocked to all Networks it was replaced from Apple Store last week so its almost brand new. The Phone is not part of any contract so it wont get blocked as some others on gumtree do. The Phone comes with Apple Box And Nothing Else. It also has warranty till December 2012 Serious Buyers Only & No Texts and Silly Offers PLZ 350 OVNO brand new never opened unlocked to all networks call text or email if any questions 100 no silly offers and no PAYPAL thanks FOR SALE A DECENT CONDITION BLACKBERRY 9520 ITS BEEN UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS AND COMES WITH ITS ORIGINAL CHARGER AND ORIGINAL BLACKBERRY POUCH IT DOES AHVE A FEW SCUFFS TO THE SIDE BUT NTHING ON THE SCREEN AS FAR AS I CAN SEE PLEASE TEXT ME ON 07702 996661 THANKS hi today i am selling here galaxy s111 16gb marble white 3 network still seald in box both seald on it an also i have a iphones 4s 16gb white only 3 month used execelent condition orginal used handfree an charger an also new orgnal box t mobile network i want 380 for iphone 4s any one interested just text me or call me plz dnt email me i cant reply so plz text me or call me thanks for looking my add

0 comments:

Post a Comment