Friday, August 31, 2012

HTC wildfire s want to swap for bb torch !

I have a HTC wild fire s want to swap for a blackberry torch must be full working order. My HTC has a screen protector on and hard back case has some scratches and marks around the top and Bottem its in full working condition I do still have the box. Samsung Galaxy S2 IN WHITE NOT EVEN A SINGLE MARK ON THE WHOLE PHONE BOX INSTRUCTION CHARGER AND DATA TRANSFER CABLE its on Tmobile 230 sell/ swap with iphone 4/4s Here we have a I Phone/ I Pod docking station. It is made by LOWRY. Manufactured by Apple. It can be used as a alarm clock radio also has a snooze function. Only selling due to no longer having my I Phone. Any further info please contact Sonya on 07588 882281 Many thanks Limited edition has Siri installed Immaculate condition Boxed with accessories Belkin verve case included if sold for full price 07934594656 BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 COLOUR: WHITE NETWORK: UNLOCKED CONDITION: GOOD FUNCTIONALITY: FULLY TESTED AND WORKING CALL US ON: 0121 770 4448 OR TEXT US ON: 07563 061491 FOR OUR FULL ADDRESS VISIT: www.raysfonexchange.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment