Thursday, August 30, 2012

HTC DESIRE Z FOR SALE ?

fully refurbished HTC DESIRE Z on VODAFONE ( less than 3months since i had it bk ) with charger for sale, comes with spare battery and back cover, not sure if i still have the box and the headphones to go with it, if i do these will also be included, looking for 150 or best offer, contact me on 07585775934, cheers paul For sale is my Nokia x2 the phone is about 5 months old it has no faults and is in great condition, its unlocked to any network, comes with a 2gb memory card and headphones and charger, call, text, or email if interested. Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4 black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger only I have lost box while moving house. 240 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 SAMSUNG GALAXY MOBILE PHONE. UNLOCKED AND COMES WITH A PINK N BLACK HARD PROTECTIVE CASE. EXCELLENT CONDITION. ONLY USED FOR 3 MONTHS AS DAUGHTER THEN GOT THE IPHONE. Apple Iphone 16GB unlocked Earphone Charger Usb cable Original box Urgent, quick sale, really good condition, only used 6 months. Available in Baker street, London I do not ship the item, contact me by phone 07570586707

0 comments:

Post a Comment