Monday, August 27, 2012

Apple iPhone 3GS 16 gb o2 Network White Good Condition £150 OVNO *

Apple iPhone 16 gb o2 Network White Good Condition Back case has some wear and tear but does not affect the phone in anyway and easily hidden with a case. Included in the bundle are the following items Brodit active holder for fixed installations, this item comes with a clip to fit the unit to a Skoda Superb but it can be unscrewed & swapped with other clips to conect to any vehicle RRP58.00 Qty 2 PDair aluminium cases, 1 still boxed RRP 12.99 each Droid neoprene case RRP 1.99 Desktop charger RRP 7.65 Travel charger RRP 4.99 Qty 4 Mirror screen protectors (new unused) RRP 2.99 Qty 2 Motorola headsets (new unused) RRP 1.07 The total RRP value of this bundle is 112.71, it caow be yours for less than half price I am having a clear out of my mobile phones, LG Viewty (Purple) 20 Unlocked Used Condition with charger Give me a call Hi blackberry curve 9360 for sale ok condition comes with charger and box newest curve out ill accept sensible offers or px or swaps for what you have comes with box charger and earphones THIS IS THE IPHONE 4 S 16GB I WANT TO SELL THIS BECAUSE I GOT A GALAXY S 3 AND I DONT WANT THE IPHONE ANY MORE. IT BEEN USED FOR 1 MONTH. STILL IN PACK AS BRAND NEW PLS IF YOU WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR EXCHANGE I DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE MY PHONE FOR ANY ITEM YOU OWN IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED GIVE ME A BELL OR DROP AN EMAIL. I CAN MEET YOU IN ANY WERE NOT TOO FAR. NO TIME WASTERS AND NO GAMES

0 comments:

Post a Comment