Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SAMSUNG SOUL SGH-U900 WITH 5MP CAMERA *

SAMSUNG SOUL SGH-U900 WITH 5MP CAMERA SLIDE PHONE. USED MOBILE IN ORIGINAL BOX. SAMSUNG PC STUDIO DISK 1 AND 2 IN BOX UNUSED. COMES WITH USB CABLE UNUSED. COMPUTER CABLE UNUSED. AND IN WALL CHARGER. ALSO HAS HANDSFREE KIT ALSO UNUSED. ALSO COMES WITH FULL USERS GUIDE INCLUDED. RE-ADVERTISED . TEL: 07725645255. For Sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble blue Mint As New, Unlocked Please note I only have the new phone Only A New High Quality Screen Protector is ON Plus Rubber Gel Case on at all times. Please note that I DO NOT have the BOX, charger and the earpiece. Call me on my mobile 07800605053 GONE FOR 160 RIGHT DOWN TO 100 GRAB IT BEFORE IT GOES! I AM SELLING AN UNLOCKED BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 IN A CHROME PURPLE THE SCREEN IS STILL BRAND NEW I AM WILLING TO MEET SO YOU CAN LOOK AT THE PHONE I AM A GENUINE SELLER AND YOU WILL DEFIANTLY BE OVER SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT THIS PHONE COMES WITH A ALL OVER WHITE HOUSING AND THE CHROME PURPLE WHICH IS ALREADY FITTED GET CALLING NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TEXT ME I DONT MIND WHAT EVER TIME YOU CALL AND I AM OPEN TO (REASONABLE) OFFERS SO GIVE ME A CALL AND GRAB YOUR SELF A BARGAIN AT WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD!! ***** 07908970818 ***** 07908970818 ***** iPhone 3GS - 8GB. Used but in great condition - never had any problems with it in the past. 3 Network but can be unlocked to others if necessary. Can hand-deliver in Perth & Kinross or happy to post. 100 or nearest offer. Thanks Blackberry curve 9360 either selling or wanting to swap for iphone 3g or another blackberry. Great condition, everything works perfect. bit of wear and tear nothing major. got all the new apps ect.. Comes with; -box -charger -information leaflet -plastic

0 comments:

Post a Comment