Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Brand new iphone 4s white 16gb.still seal in box..full 12 month warrenty.. ?

iphone 4s 16gb white .still seal in box...not been used..not been open...full 12 month apple warrenty..everthing is still in seal as its comes from shop... call or text-07877481434 Hey there, I have an iphone 4 for sale, which had tiny marks on the screen, but to get make the iphone fresh and good as literally brand new have paid to replace both the front and back on the day of this ad being posted. The cost will be 225. Also an optional addition of a iphone starter pack worth around 40 - 50 , to be added as a bundle, which probably makes more sense, which contains : - screen protector - cleaning solution with wipe - usb car charger - capacitive stylus - usb cable + iphone tip - iphone sock - iphone case cost will raise to 245 with boxed goods listed above, which is an absolute bargain. 07423565082 - maiumber 07931528349 - backup CALL ANY TIME excellent condition, hardly used. like new, screen protector always on screen, and proper cover. support t-mobile, and orange. bargain price. I have an unwanted upgrade a iphone 4s 16gb in white boxed sealed i wil send via parcel express 24 once payment is received I wil send phone and tracking number wil be supplied I wil update when sold thankyou . If interested please email me. I am selling my nokia lumia 800 works on all network (factory unlocked) which i bought brand new 2 weeks ago on pay as u go for 270. However its not for me and i prefer my iphone so am selling it now. The phone itself is black and comes with a protective casing and a screen protector which is already on the screen. I am open to sensible offers only and no timewasters p

0 comments:

Post a Comment