Monday, August 20, 2012

SONY xperia U (ST25i) on o2 1months old +

1months old SONY xperia U on o2. as new condition and fully boxed 120 NO OFFERS NO SWAPS collection canock or can deliver if not too far TEXT PLS Apple iPhone 3GS for sale. This is the 16GB model and is locked to O2. Upgraded to 4S so genuine reason for selling this one on. Works fine, no issues. Unboxed without earphones or charger. Can deliver to Belfast & surrounding areas. Blackberry Curve 8520 model in black with purple back..on Orange network , comes with Charger .. All working , but could do with a new Housing... Only a fiver for new Housing on eBay and Once replaced ,you will have a colour of your choice and looks BRAND NEW.. Hence price 45 NO OFFERS.... May swop with a cheap iPhone 3GS . With cash your way?? But no other phones please Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (SIII) for sale. It is the Pebble Blue colour and it looks amazing. The phone is Brand new, I just opened the box to check if everything is there. The phone still has all the plastics and everything on it and it is boxed with everything you would get if you bought it from a shop. The phone is on the Tmobile and Orange network. It is quite cheap to unlock it in shops, I got a quote of 15 The reason I am selling this is because I already have a phone that will surplus my needs, so I do not need this phone. The phone is 110% guaranteed not to get blocked. I am a genuine person and I would never scam someone else because I know how it feels, You will be collecting from my address so you can get back to me any time anyway. Please ask any questions if you have any. Can you please call only as I am very low on credit, please do

0 comments:

Post a Comment