Monday, August 20, 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 WHITE. OPEN FOR OFFERS ?

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 WHITE - UNLOCKED ANY NETWORKS - ANDROID 4.0.4 - BOX WITH EVERYTHING ON - ONE MONTH OLD - VERY GOOD CONDITIONS WITH SCREEN SEAL ON. RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE. OPEN FOR OFFERS I AM IN BELFAST BUT CAN DELIVER FOR FREE IN LISBURN AND MOIRA TODAY. samsung galaxy s2 * 4.3 touchscreen * 8gb camera *android *unlocked *comes with a wall charger and headphones *very good condition brilliant phone but no longer need as i got my i phone now :-) collection from wallington, sutton (sm60sx) Selling Iphone 4s 32gb in black only 2 weeks old, comes with the box and all accessories, phone is factory unlocked. phone me on 07904175499 For sale HTC hd mini Unlocked to any network Comes with charger and red silicone case 55 Collection only from grove / wantage I will not post anywhere Re-listed due to time waster For Sale is my Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble blue Mint As New, Unlocked Please note I only have the new phone Only A New High Quality Screen Protector is ON Plus Rubber Gel Case on at all times. Please note that I DO NOT have the BOX, charger and the earpiece. Call me on my mobile 07800605053

0 comments:

Post a Comment