Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nexus 7 16GB Tablet - Not iPad *

Hi I have an Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet. It has 16gb of storage. The tablet is only 3 weeks old and has only been used a few times hence the reason why i am selling it. It is in superb condition and is as good as new. The tablet is very hard to get and is sold out everywhere. The first person to give me 170 this weekend will get it otherwise i am putting it on eBay. I still have the receipt from purchase. Call or text me - 07428263811 For sale my 2 weeks old Galaxy Ace in a lovely shade of Plum. It also has black gloss cover included as well. The original 2GB Micro SIM has been replaced with a 16GB Micro SIM and the phone also comes with all box material, box, instructions, and a genuine very nice Samsung leather case. No offers please. I phone 3GS in white looking rid of it ass I bought an I phone 4 on contra t, it comes with charger and ear phones, if interested contact gemma on 07518915479 fone if ur lookings a pik of it a few scratches but in mint working condition open to 02 sims only reason due to sell unlockable good for a childs first phone as its easy to use HTC Desire Mobile phone - used but very good condition. Charger and lead to conect to pc. In-car charger with attached cradle/holder. Gel cover. Original box and instruction leaflets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment