Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Apple iphone 4s 32gb White Boxed Unused ?

I have a brand new iphone 4s for sale It is a white 32gb in box and is unused It is an upgrade from o2 I will accept 450 Call me on 07956 533056 Used HTC Wildfire S, unlocked so can be used on any network. Comes with 2 gb micro sd card, data cable and charger. The screen has had a protective cover on from day one so screen is in great condition. Collection for Coventry, nr the Binley Rd Thanks Ben 2nd Hand (Used) But very good condition, works on 02 No box 16GB. for more information, call me on 07758 092069 Please no time wasters My iphone 3gs on o2, it might be unlocked but not shure not that clued up. No marks on screen that I can see a couple of marks on back. Has never been messed with or opened Battery is ok and works as it should with no issues. Will be re set for new user on itunes 99 no offers nokia 700, beautiful phone, black/grey.. smallest ever smart phone.. used for a week only condition resembles new.. selling as got a phone out on contract so no longer needed any questions welcome xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment