Sunday, August 19, 2012

Iphone 4s white factory unlock 32gb NEW *

im selling my NEW iphone 4s factory unlock 32gb in white with 6months apple warranty with it left. ITS NEW as i got it change from apple last week with every thing no mark or any thing on the phone got front n back screen protecter on. Ihave a fully unlocked blackberry bold 9900 with two batteries in good condition and with orginal box. i am wanting to swap for and iphone 4 or 4s get back to me if this is interesting to you brand new in the box use a few tyms over the 1week iv had it if you want it let me no got a xperia e15i aswell average con few scratchs ere and there thats 45 pound let me no on 07790139405 thankz BLACKBERRY 9360 A CONDITION AMAZING PHONE COMES WITH 8GB BUILT IN AND CHARGER LATEST 7.1 SOFTWARE UPDATE UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS CAN BE TAKEN ABROAD OR EVEN USED IN UK LEGIT SALE I SELL REGULARLY ON GUMTREE THEREFORE JUST COPY AND PASTE MY NUMBER AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HOW MANY ADS I HAVE ON GUMTREE (SEARCH BBOX) Blackberry 9360 Week and half old Mint cond no marks Still got screen protector on Original box and charger Bought for 245 On virgin Swap for iphone prefer 4 , on virgin or unlocked Must come to me as no transport Text me on 07577031192 Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment