Sunday, August 19, 2012

IPHONE 4S locked to vodafone....IMMACULATE...jailbroken ?

Hers my iphone 4s in immaculate condition with box and charger...(no earphones.. Hygiene) Locked to vodafone. COLLECTION ONLY!!!! Please dont waste my time asking me to sell it to you for 250...this is a 4s and not a 4... my postcode is WN7 1ES Excellent condition black touch screen phone with manual, mains charger and PC USB cable. The phone is unlocked (tested with O2 and Orange SIMs). I used to carry this as a spare phone but no longer require a spare. Hence selling. Buyer collects in person: 35 cash please. No Offers. Willing to post item to UK but postage/packing is extra so cost will be 40 via Paypal please if not collected in person. Will try to respond to queries ASAP. Thanks for looking. Here I have Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 brand New phone. Its in white colour with 16GB storage. Superb 1.4 quad bend phone with superb 8MP camera. Phone is locked to T-Mobile but can be unlock very easily. For the full specification please follow the link below: http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/GT-I9300MBDBTU-spec Thanks very much. Please no time wasters. Internet access FM radio MP3 ringtones VGA camera with digital zoom Bluetoot/USB Voice recorder Not opened, Not used fully boxed Collection only 32gb 4s Apple Iphone 4Days old Completely new all the accessories have not been touched in pristine condition Serial number can be provided also the receipt Phone is Unlocked so any sim will work

0 comments:

Post a Comment