Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Iphone 4s 32gb white new in box -

hi un wanted up grase iphone 4s 32gb new condition still has plastic screen cover all networks been unlocked open to sensible offers can deliver in person very nice phone with everything thanks alot john Hello Selling an Apple Iphone 3GS great condition comes with box, charger and all information booklets. The Iphne is jaibroken so you can download all the apps plus it is opened to all networks. Selling it for 140 as i bought it brand new 3 months ago for 180. Phone is in great condition except it freezes here and then apart from that its in great working order. Thanks NOKIA N95 8GB black , pefect condition Vodafone network I ask the receipt myself Coll Gabriel 07988587997 im selling my mint condition iphone 4s its not needed and i brought it only to regret lter on as my brother has got me one as a present so ive decided to sell this one it has anti glare screen protector ,accesories are hardly used and phone is as it should be unlocked to all networks, im open to all types of swaps or part exchanges also selling a samsuexus s!! (unbelivble phonei prefer it to my iphone in many ways open to offers or swaps for it BUYER WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED STILL HAS WARRENTY LEFT !! FOR ANY INFO LEASE CONTACT ME ON 07 563 256 680 IM ALSO LOOKING TO BUY ANY TYPES OF GM EQUIPMENT AND AS MUCH AS U CAN SUPPLY ! TRY ME ;) Nokia N8 Smartphone - 12 Months Old - Full working order. DUE TO PERSISTENT TIMEWASTERS I AM HAVING TO RELIST. This phone is now at the bargain price of 85. I am NOT open to any offers beyond this low price. Please do not text me offering lower offers for cash. I am only willing to accept cash anyway and now no longer have the energy to answer you. Do not bother t

0 comments:

Post a Comment