Sunday, August 19, 2012

IPhone 4s 16gb white (refurbished apple store) ?

Hi Iam selling iPhone 4s 16gb white refurbished apple phone been tested from apple store all good working order.. Very good condition comes with box, headphone, charger,booklet.. I live in Scotland and I work there. I can only post the phone once I recieved the payment into my account. Please sent the payment to:F AMIN account no: 79089291 sort code no: 601901.. After that please leave your full name addresse and contact details ..so I can dispatch the phone... Thank you The phone is new and open to all networks, the box has been opened only to check if everything is working. Its is in original box, with all the accessories. Dimitar: 07403449466 LG P940 P.R.A.D.A 3.0 android New Boxed Unlocked Comes new boxed complete with all accessories. i can meet or you can collect from my shop iphone 4 16gig factory unlocked, comes boxed with all accessories apart from headphones, it is currently jailbroke but will be restoring it before selling. i will not post my phone anywhere, only cash on collection from my house as that should assure you the phone wont get blocked. just waiting for a new back to come thru the post as current one is scratched where its been in and out of my pocket. feel free to text anytime I have I phone 4 Black 16 GB for sale it is in mint condition & fully working with all networks in UK as it is factory unlocked it comes complete with box & accessories charger , hands free it is my personal phone it is not stolen or barred for any question call me at 07404524015

0 comments:

Post a Comment