Thursday, August 23, 2012

IPHONE 4S 16GB BRAND NEW BOXED, VODAFONE NETWORK, WARRANTY TILL AUG 19TH 2013!!!!!! IN BLACK +

BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 16GB IN BLACK!!!!!!! VODAFONE NETWORK (CAN BE OFFICIALY UNLOCKED FOR 20) WARRANTY REMAINING TILL AUGUST 19TH 2013!!, YES, AUG 2013!! seriel number for warranty check..... DX4J49WNDTC0 COMES COMPLETE WITH ITS BOX AND EARPHONES,USB CABLE AND CHARGER, ALL UNUSED AND BRAND NEW. IVE ONLY OPENED THE BOX AND CHECKED TO MAKE SURE THE PHONE WORKS. STILL HAS ITS FRONT AND BACK STICKERS ALL UNTOUCHED. CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY!!!! 350 I WILL NOT POST, ONLY CASH ON COLLECTION FROM WEST LONDON, EALING BROADWAY , HANGER LANE OR SOUTH HARROW. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY I want to sell my nokia lumia 800 black locked on orange. Its brand new I never insert sim into it. All the accessories everything is brand new. I purchased it over the ebay for my sister but she wanted cyan color so I purchased cyan for her. I can show you my ebay history if you want. You can collect it from central london in working hours or from east london afterwards. White sony ericsson xperia arc s android ,hd,3d mobile phone for sale,comes with 5 girlie covers,box and acessories will sell for 240, or swap for a white iphone 4. the iPhone is faultly it does not make calls but every thing else works on the phone just phone nothing eles any questions call me Nish on 079 75 75 75 69 LG Optimus 3D on Orange for sale in Black. Excellent Condition apart from one little mark on left hand top corner of back case. . Great 3D pictures can be taken. Watch films in 3D also games in 3D I will except 220 for the phone or swap for a Samsung Galaxy2 or 3 it must be in excellent condition also on Orange or unl

0 comments:

Post a Comment