Thursday, August 23, 2012

Iphone 4s 16GB Black, Mint Condition Like New, Unlocked - open to all Network ?

Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4S black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger & headset as I have lost box while moving house. 315 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 The latest model with 8 mega pixel camera and HD video. Siri Voice activation, faster processor and amazing retina screen! Un-needed upgrade from Vodafone, grab a bargain - these cost 700 from Apple. Text me on 0788 303 9984 if any more details are required. Hi there I am selling iphone 4 16gb white in excellent condition.its in full working order.Great and very reliable phone.Selling due to brought new phone. Sale include apple box chager usb cable headphones pls ring mayur on 07543034542 Blackberry torch 9810 fully boxed and unlocked to all networks in very good condition only used a few times. Very nice sleek design mobile phone. Please contact me for any more information. Thanks for viewing! Here I have a good as new blackberry bold 9900 come with a few extras, not had for long, Reason for sale: upgrade This has been a good phone, easy to use as it is keypad as well as touch screen!!!!!!!!!! This is a bargin as they are 439 in shops and 350 on ebay! This phone is UNLOCKED to an

0 comments:

Post a Comment