Saturday, August 18, 2012

IPhone 4 32 gb unlocked excellent condition with free iphone case (for charity) !

iPhone 4 for sale - 32gb - black colour - comes with original box - original charger - apple headphones - unlocked for any network sim - Comes with free red speck case (AS SHOWN IN PHOTOS) minimal scratches, has been in a screen protector and case. But has normal wear from general use. No major scratches at all! Excellent condition. The phone will be reset to manufacturers settings so will be sent to you like a new phone with the up to date software. only problem is that the volume up button has become stuck inside but still work if poked in hard with something. However this never bothered me since I just used in the volume slider in the phone itself! Send me your price offer. Call me or email me. NEED TO SELL URGENTLY! Call anytime before midnight. hi i want swap my HTC ONE X to SAMSUNG GALAXY S3,,,on top 50... if u any1 can buy !!!! my price is 320,,,,,, 32GB ,WHITE, BRAND NEW...... HTC One S Unlocked and boxed in excellent condition. Includes all accessories as new. Also includes a leather HTC sleeve type cover. May consider a trade plus cash my way. This phone is brand new and has never been opened, It is black in colour, I can unlock it if you wish. As it stands, its locked to talk mobile, (Voda). Thank you. Apple iPhone 4 16gb Black GREAT CONDITION! Front & Back NO SCRATCHES! Comes with Battery Case worth 19 Phone is on o2, unlock

0 comments:

Post a Comment