Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Iphone 3GS 16Gb Black .

My iphone 3gs on o2, it might be unlocked but not shure not that clued up. I would post but payment would need to be by bank transfer only. No marks on screen that I can see a couple of marks on back. Has never been messed with or opened Battery is ok and works as it should with no issues. Will be re set for new user on itunes SONY ERICSON EXPERIA X8 MINI PRO WITH SLIDING KEYPAD. IN INT CONDITION AND FULLY WORKING. PHONE IS UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS GOOD FOR CAMERA MUSIC ETC RING OR TEXT ME WITH OFFERS ETC , THANKS This black iphone 4 16GB, is from my insurance company as i lost my old phone so sent me another one but i am now using the samsung GS3 so no need to have this iphone. This means that it is brand new but in a different box but is still brand new and comes with charger etc. i am also throwing in 3 iphone cases that i no longer need and one is brand new not used, another is an exculusive case and changes color when heat is upon us. Contact me on 07922884883 for me details! Dont miss out, this phone brand new is normally 420!! FOR SALE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE FACTORY UNLOCKED 16 GIG IN WHITE STILL HAS SCREEN PROTECTOR IN MINT CONDITION RING WITH OFFERS MAY SWAP.RING ME ON 07599636869 As in photos 30 each r make me an offer for all 4 phones altogether - bargain and handy for presents etc. Unopened... 07783467118

0 comments:

Post a Comment