Sunday, August 19, 2012

I POD TOUCH BLACK BRAND NEW 32G +

BRAND NEW APPLE I POD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SLIGHT WEAR ON THE BACK NOT NOTICEABLE BOXED AS NEW CALL FOR DETAILS NO TIME WASTERS NEW RETAIL PRICE 250 SELLING FOR 160 Motorola V3 razor in bright pink On O2 network in excellent working condition Phone itself is in good condition with few light scratches from use. battery cover is missing (2.20 on ebay in same colour) Cheap classic 15.00 I am selling my nokia lumia 800 works on all network (factory unlocked) which i bought brand new 2 weeks ago on pay as u go for 270. However its not for me and i prefer my iphone so am selling it now. The phone itself is black and comes with a protective casing and a screen protector which is already on the screen. I am open to sensible offers only and no timewasters please. PROOF OF I.D IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST TO ENSURE A GENUINE SALE OF THE HANDSET. I prefer collection from my home address but can deliver if requested. OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS ONLY PLEASE. MAY PART EXCHANGE FOR ANOTHER HANDSET DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU GOT. i am selling my old blackberry curve 8900, little scratches on the case only but all in good working order, it is locked to O2, but is in good working order and has charger, 65 is what im looking for, thanks Here is the beautiful Blackberry 9360, its White, its unlocked, it comes in a blackberry box, comes with a offical blackberry charger which allows you to use it for data transfer on your computer too and a 2GB Memory Card For Your Files!. The phone is in beautiful condition it was a gift and has been used here and there in the past 5 weeks, there are no issues however i do have to ask you to look at the second picture there is the smallest crack on the plastic which is unoticeable really and if its an issue can be replaced for mere pounds, the screen still has the

0 comments:

Post a Comment