Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brand New Apple I phone 4s 16GB (Black) !

I phone 4s 16GB (Black) ,comes with box,charger and head phones.The phone is brand new and on vodafone network. Price 380 ono. If interested,text me on 07578615779 I am selling my iphone 4. It is in perfect condition. NOT EVEN A SCRATCH. I really need the money. It come with a charger, a genuine bumper, and a cover stand (similar to ipad). The phone is locked on 3. Honestly the phone is like brand new Andreas Yiallourides 07529653959 Selling my IPhone 4- 16 GB in a very good condition. Sim free, meaning can be used by any SIM card. comes with the charger. excellent phone with still screen protector on. slight wear and tear of use. for more information and details please ring Max on 07848965382. thanks. Apple iPhone 4S (Latest Model) - 64 GB - Black (Unlocked) Includes manual. Works with any micro sim. Factory Unlocked not Jail broken. Payment via paypal. Postage via DHL 24hr ( Track & Trace ) UK MAINLAND only for delivery 355.00 ONO apple iphone 3g,think its 8gb, but not sure...dodgy charger port,does accept charge from laptop and do know its set up ready to put sim in once charger port fixed.........slight 1cm faint crack in bak casing near charger port.......no messers, full cash or no sale....not one in picture but overall condition is good.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment