Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blackberry 9320 (Unlocked) £70 ono -

blackberry curve 9320 Unlocked to any network Back battery cover a well scratched Perfect working order Mob 07426660830 nokia n8 touchscreen for sale on virgietwork loads of apps good phone 12mp camera all boxed headphones charger holder for in car 110 ono Hello, i have a absolue mint condition iPhone 4 on 02 for sale, not even a single scratch on it i can guarantee you that. With the phone you would receive the box, charger and also a car charger which i used for myself. This would not get blocked/barred, i can provide you with my ID and you can come to my house, no problem with me at all. I have a Samsung s3 for myself now, so do not need the iPhone any more. 250 ONO Please, only reasonable offers. I can post it to you or cash on collection, no problem with me. If you have any questions then please call or text on 07769353060 Box & Earphones Included Screen Protector & Covers Included Colour: Black Camera : 8.1 MegaPixel Bluetooth & Wifi Hotspots Operating System: Android Storage Capacity: 512 MB fab phone in ok condition. has a couple of slight marks on 2 corners and few minor scratches on back case. works spot on and is great for the internet etc. priced to sell ASAP as i can get more recycling it. I WILL NOT POST ABROAD!!! THANKS :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment