Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G - 16 GB - Black Unlocked Great Condition +

samsung s2 i9100 on ice sandwich 4.0.4 Bought from orange, unlocked to any network. The screen has no scratches on it like new, it had screen protectors ever since I bought it. has box, charger, Hard Case, USB cable, warranty and paperwork. tell: 07742423117 cash on collection I have for sale an iPhone 4S locked to Vodafone, I bought this a few weeks ago hoping to be able to get it to work on my current network (T-Mobile) and bought a genie sim to enable me to do this. However, I cant get the interenet to work on it so am sticking with my current handset and am now selling the iPhone. The phone is in good condition its got a few scuff marks on the back but nothing serious and is in full working order. I will not accept payment via paypal, its cash on collection only. Collection is from Heckmondwike West Yorkshire. I will also include the genie sim card if its required. Htc Desire C white unlocked phone with box, all accessories and never used. You can get this phone for this price anywhere. Grab it soon. Call for picture as I am unable to upload one from my phone. I have for sale my iPhone 3G 8gb open on all networks. Selling due to upgrade,comes with charger and case to protect back of phone. V. Good Condition,.110 ono No Timewasters HI, FOR SALE I HAVE A BRAND NEW BOXED SAMSUNG S3, PEBBLE BLUE COLOUR WHICH WAS A UNWANTED UPGRADE AND COMES WITH ORIGINAL RECIEPT..BOX HAS BEEN OPENED TO CHECK CONTENT AND SEE IF EVERYTHING WORKS..PHONE IS FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS WHICH COST 60 TO DO.. I AM BASED IN NW LONDON KINGSBURY..410 ONO THANKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment